Bicycle related chatter & discussion
weiyun

Postby weiyun » 21 Sep 2009, 12:16

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 21 Sep 2009, 14:38

bad photo

Toff

Postby Toff » 21 Sep 2009, 15:57

Not sure that the manufacturer designed those bars to be cut down like that. May very well have weakend the structural integrity of the bar. The bars clearly had a back brake on, but this clown removed it. Also, any style points gained by mounting those bars have been lost as a result of drilling a hole through the track forks. :roll:

weiyun

Postby weiyun » 21 Sep 2009, 17:54

Not sure that the manufacturer designed those bars to be cut down like that. May very well have weakend the structural integrity of the bar. The bars clearly had a back brake on, but this clown removed it. Also, any style points gained by mounting those bars have been lost as a result of drilling a hole through the track forks. :roll:
For the lack of thinking outside the box, you'll never be part of the "trendy in-crowd" amongst the fixie aficionados. Neither will I. :wink:

Toff

Postby Toff » 21 Sep 2009, 23:58

For the lack of thinking outside the box, you'll never be part of the "trendy in-crowd" amongst the fixie aficionados. Neither will I. :wink:
Hmmm... Well I get plenty of offers from the "trendy in-crowd" people asking if I'll sell them my white Tri-Spokes, my Delta brakes or my deep rim Shamals - all very popular with the the fixie set. Never mounted on one yet, although a purple tyred Vento has made it onto my fixée temporarily.

Return to “Conversation”