Duplicate: DHBC Website is moving on Mon 8th March 2010

Bicycle related chatter & discussion
Stuart

Postby Stuart » 06 Mar 2010, 09:26

In case you missed this post in the News and Announcements section (hint - always use the "View posts since last visit" link on the top right hand side of the forum home page to make sure you don't miss a new post / topic).

The DHBC website and forum is moving to a new ISP on Monday 8th March 2010. The entire site will be unavailable between 12:00 and 18:00 on that day.

The design will remain the same for the time being. A new design will appear sometime in March/April. I'll keep you posted.

Toff

Postby Toff » 15 Mar 2010, 15:17

I made several posts on 10th March, including one about the death of Lionel Cox. All these posts seem to have disappeared.

What's going on???

Stuart

Postby Stuart » 15 Mar 2010, 15:45

I made several posts on 10th March, including one about the death of Lionel Cox. All these posts seem to have disappeared.
What's going on???
What is going on is that you were posting in the "old" forum due to your ISP failing to update DNS fast enough :shock: This also effected several other members. The old website had since been closed down so you can't possibly post to the wrong one now.

I didn't want the old site closed before we had the new one up and running for several days. BTW, who's your ISP? Not TPG is it?

MOD:
This thread is now locked - for comments please go to this thread instead
MOD:

Return to “Conversation”