Deus Ex Machina swap meet/roller derby today!!!

Bicycle related chatter & discussion
Simon Llewellyn

Postby Simon Llewellyn » 16 Jan 2010, 06:16

Hey all,

Deus ex Machina have a swap meet with a roller derby on today if you have nothing better to do. There's a men's & women's category & the prizes are generally really good & it is really great fun!

Plus since they are not proper roller but more of a trainer set up you don't really need to be able to balance!! they use standard pedals so joggers are worn & you'll need a pair of shorts. I've been told the roller derby will start around 2:30pm but it's good to be abit earlier.

Deus is located on Parramatta road just up from the Missendon road junction.

Cheers Simon.

Trouty

Postby Trouty » 16 Jan 2010, 17:31

Hey all,

Deus ex Machina have a swap meet with a roller derby on today if you have nothing better to do. There's a men's & women's category & the prizes are generally really good & it is really great fun!

Plus since they are not proper roller but more of a trainer set up you don't really need to be able to balance!! they use standard pedals so joggers are worn & you'll need a pair of shorts. I've been told the roller derby will start around 2:30pm but it's good to be abit earlier.

Deus is located on Parramatta road just up from the Missendon road junction.

Cheers Simon.
I didn't read this post till late, but I gather some DHBC people went? How did anyone go?

Return to “Conversation”