Have Bikes, Must Sell

Bikes and parts for sale plus links to "On Sale" items at bike shops
HurtsLikeJens

Postby HurtsLikeJens » 21 Nov 2010, 00:52

I've a couple bikes that need to go. My girlfriend doesn't appreciate that I've more bikes than rooms, I strangely don't see the problem... Regardless, I've started my own business and need the money, so all are (very) reluctant sales.

As far as sizes go, I'm 5'11" - because of the different brands exact sizes vary, though if you're in my height range they'll all fit.

2008 Orbea Vento; Ultegra SL. A great bike, the one I got addicted to cycling on. Choice of wheels.
2009 Specliaised Transition Pro (TT Bike); Bugger all Km's on. The most awesome bike I've ever ridden. Choice of wheels.
2009 Trek T1; Track bike, turns out I don't have time so that needs to go.

If you're interested give me a shout on 0414 197 588. All must go, if not because I need the money, certainly because if I don't I'll need a new girlfriend.

Trouty

Postby Trouty » 21 Nov 2010, 05:22

I've a couple bikes that need to go. My girlfriend doesn't appreciate that I've more bikes than rooms, I strangely don't see the problem... Regardless, I've started my own business and need the money, so all are (very) reluctant sales.

As far as sizes go, I'm 5'11" - because of the different brands exact sizes vary, though if you're in my height range they'll all fit.

2008 Orbea Vento; Ultegra SL. A great bike, the one I got addicted to cycling on. Choice of wheels.
2009 Specliaised Transition Pro (TT Bike); Bugger all Km's on. The most awesome bike I've ever ridden. Choice of wheels.
2009 Trek T1; Track bike, turns out I don't have time so that needs to go.

If you're interested give me a shout on 0414 197 588. All must go, if not because I need the money, certainly because if I don't I'll need a new girlfriend.
Bugger you have to sell, you can never have too many bikes. Pity I'm so short, the only thing I can buy off people are wheels. I'm sure there will be people interested.

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 21 Nov 2010, 10:32

A serious conflict between N+1 and R-1

Return to “For Sale”